Friday, December 21, 2012

Just call me Marley

Well, I'm back to my old self.  I continue to be a Marley dog.  I keep hearing Momma mutter "never a dull moment."

She now calls this the devil table.


I kinda got myself stuck in it over Christmas.  Yep, my entire body.  There was this itty bitty piece of kibble under the chair and I was determined to get it.  The problem was I got myself stuck in the devil table on the way under.  Momma came a running when she heard me go nuts and by the time she got to me I had fell over in the table, knocked over the stereo speaker, and then got caught up in the Christmas tree lights and the entire tree toppled down.

I am ok but I tell you I was a scared pup!  I'm glad Momma rescued me before I snapped a limb.

I now stay away from the devil table.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment